PowerCommunicators, Inc., is a 501(c) 3, non-profit organization that owes much of what it is to the many and diverse contributions of lots of talented, caring individuals and organizations. With your help, we can nurture a movement of teaching the most important life skills of communication and public speaking to as many individuals as we can reach. Here are 10 ways you can contribute toward realizing this vision:
- - What do you do well that we can use a hand with: teaching, mentoring, researching, writing, or videotaping? Are you a lawyer, educator, banker, producer, or communications specialist?
- - We often invite accomplished speakers to join our sessions and to demonstrate what it means to communicate well. This inspires and motivates our students and reinforces many of our lessons. Plus, you'll have a great time!
- - For $1,200 you or your organization can sponsor a class of 10-15 students. It's the right thing to do, it's good business, it's deductible, and we'll be happy to salute you on our Sponsors page. Call 703-317-0637 for details.
- - Same as above, but with more impact! Yes, people are doing this! For more information call 703-317-0637.
- - Are you good at researching grant opportunities? Can you write a winning proposal? We need you.
- - We have much networking to do ourselves! Do you know organizations or people who can help us promote the program, like educators, bankers, TV/radio personalities, business people, or politicians? Do you know Oprah?! Can you introduce us?
- - PowerCommunicators is a great place to intern because you get to learn all aspects of leading, managing, and growing an organization that is making a difference.
- - Whatever you wish to donate will be put to good use to advance the cause. Your donation is also tax deductible. Contribute on-line now.
- - Whether you contribute $100 for a single scholarship or $100,000 for many more, you or your organization can make a significant impact on the quality of our students' lives. A PowerCommunicators scholarship in someone's name started at their alma mater, for example, is a wonderful way to honor someone special, maybe yourself!
- - Maybe you have a unique way we can utilize your talents and resources. Tell us.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-317-0637
We'll get you involved!